This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information and has been adopted by all park offices at Mill House Park
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Information that you provide by filling in physical forms, or contacting us by post, or by phone or through our website. This includes information provided when subscribing to our service, posting material, requesting further services or entering into a contract.
- We may keep records such as your name and contact information, date of birth and bank account details when you communicate with us.
- Information about the services that we provide to you (including for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and services etc).
- Information from third parties such as our partner manufacturers, specialist companies that provide customer information, as well as information that is publicly available.
- Information necessary to undertake checks for the prevention and detection of fraud and/or money laundering.
- Images captured by CCTV.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. The information we collect may be used to:
- Carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Internal record keeping and to manage your account with us.
- Help us to ensure that our customer and genuine and to prevent fraud.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- From time to time we may use your information to keep you informed about our products and services which we think you may find interesting.
- Provide the safety and security of our colleagues and our residents.
- Use CCTV images for the purposes of monitoring security, crime prevention and detection and for public, residents and staff safety on our Parks.
- Use the information for other purposes for which you give your specific permission or, in limited circumstances when required by law or where permitted under the terms of the General Data Protection Regulations.
WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
Our Partner Manufacturers
We might share your personal information with partner manufacturers that we do business with so that they can give you their services. We will only share information that allows them to provide their services to you.
Our service providers
We work with partners and suppliers who process your personal information on our behalf, but only where they meet the General Data Protection Regulations for data processing and security. We share information that allows them to provide their service – for example, we may share your address with a supplier to arrange for a direct delivery of goods.
We may transfer your personal information to other organisations in certain scenarios. For example –
- If we need to do so in order to exercise/protect our legal rights, users, systems and services.
- If required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound by a public or regulatory authority such as the Police etc. (other regulator and other authorities).
- In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
- Our professional advisers that includes lawyers, banks, auditors and insurers who may store your personal information electronically and securely according to GDPR regulations.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
- You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances “Subject Access Request”. This will be provided free of charge if we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you. We may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us in order to locate your personal information.
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes.
- It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed of any changes.
- You have the right to see CCTV images of yourself and be provided with a copy of the images in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
- We will retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation, and as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose we collected it for.
- The appropriate retention period is determined by the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data. You can ask us about the retention period for different aspects of your personal data by contacting us.
- In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- Images captured by CCTV will not be kept for longer than necessary. However, on occasions they may need to be kept for longer, for example where a crime is being investigated. We will only disclose CCTV images to other authorised bodies who intend to use it for the purposes stated above.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may provide you with links to other websites, these websites are not under our control. Therefore, we will not be liable to you for any issues arising in connection with their use of your information, the website content or the services offered to you by these websites.
- We are committed to the protection of personal information.
- Using physical security systems within our offices and limiting access to our buildings and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorised persons.
- Implementing access controls to our information technology, such as firewalls, ID verification and/or physical separation of our systems and information processes and transactions.
- Electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line and in paper format.
For any questions about this policy, please contact us by one of the following means
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Data Protection Controller, Mill House Park, Newcastle Avenue, Worksop, Nottinghamshire. S80 1NP
This privacy was updated in June 2018.